September 2012 at Barnes & Noble's Mystery Forum



I've shuffled the schedule around this year. For the past couple of years, August was our Month of Suspense & Thrillers. When I realized my grandbaby was likely to be born in August, I bumped this feature up to September.

At the time, I didn't realize I'd be moving in September. *bangs head on desk* Okay, you've figured it out by now - this isn't a normal year for me. I hope you'll bear with me as I muddle along!

I won't be online as much as I usually am in September, so I'll post an "Introduce Yourself" thread for authors who write Suspense and Thrillers. If that describes you, don't be shy about posting.

While spamming is discouraged here, you are more than welcome to promote your suspense novels and thrillers on the "thread" I'll be providing. To add links to your books, open a comment box (click "reply") and then click "Add Product" at the upper right.

In addition to the author introductions, we have some guest blogs and featured author visits, too! Because I'm aware everyone doesn't share my love of suspense and thrillers, many - but not all - of the books featured in September will be in that sub-genre.

Featured Author Visits and Author Guest Blogs

Week of September 3 – Penny Hancock











Tuesday, September 4 – Guest blog by Vicki Delany












Wednesday, September 5 – Linwood Barclay











Friday, September 7 – Guest blog by Molly MacRae












Week of September 10 – Jeff Abbott










Tuesday, September 11 – Guest Blog by Wendy Corsi Staub













Friday, September 14 - Guest Blog in Honor of Agatha Christie's Birthday on 9/15:











Week of September 17 – Sandra Parshall



Week of September 24 – Sheila York 











Monday, September 24 - 

American Mystery Classics: MARY ROBERTS RINEHART










Tuesday, September 25 – Guest blog by Anna Loan-Wilsey












Wednesday, September 26 - Guest Blog by Stefan Kiesbye









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We Were Very Young

Their Names Live On In Flowers

The Superior Scribbler Award